Our philosophy is that all dog owners are able to experience life with a controlled and well trained canine. We believe that our way of training is unique and is the most effective because of our approach. Our technique is to train your dog to be completely obedient for those who handle the canine. We use a 3 step system including evaluation, motivation, and action.
What differentiates us from other dog training facilities?
• We offer free dog training evaluations.
• We have a facility that is 10,000 sqft of indoor and outdoor training space.
• All of our kennels are located indoors with climate control.
• Each package includes all training equipment that our trainers use.
• We offer extensive education on using the equipment that has been provided.
• We train each dog in 15 minute increments throughout our 12 hour day.
• We are available five days a week to answer any questions you may have, even after your training is complete.
• Our head-trainer left law enforcement from the Special Operations K-9 Division and has over 20 years of experience with canine training. (View our testimonials to see what we can do for you.)